EHR Applications Advisor
Description: The Applications Advisor is both a Healthcare business specialist and technology generalist responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies. Responsible for advising customers on system functionality, budgets, status updates, and implementation requirements. Functions as technical liaison, trainer and project manager. The Applications Advisor must develop and maintain credibility and effective working relations with both customer management and IT personnel in a way that demonstrates an understanding of business problems, as well as IT strategies, issues, and priorities. Has a strong understanding of the impact that both clinical services and reimbursement has on each other. This position requires forward-thinking individuals who seek opportunities to apply technology to improving business processes.
- Project management, receiving and managing support requests, reporting and resolving template bugs, managing enhancement requests, and coordinating the testing and implementation of minor and major releases.
- Advising and managing customer configuration and use of Billing and Clinical modules.
- Responsible for all basic new template development, minor template changes and template bug fixes.
- Coordinate and manage higher level development with internal personnel.
- Conduct weekly training and support calls with customers to meet project needs.
- Document and maintain record of customer calls, set-up and training needs.
- Report project status to management on a weekly basis.
- Maintain OnTime ticketing system for all project tasks.
Required Experience & Education:
- Business unit experience that includes working closely with IT in the development and implementation of systems.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
- Strong understanding in the layout of paper HCFAs and UBs, and ability to read raw EDI file formats such as the 834, 837, and 999.
- Strong Healthcare Reimbursement experience in Authorizations, Billing and Collections.
- Strong understanding of project management concepts in planning and implementing multiple projects in a cross functional environment.
- Strong written communication skills, including technical writing.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; a demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans.
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to deliver information to large crowds.
- Travel up to 30%.
Additional experience desired:
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Experience in the strategic use of technology in managing and growing a business.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel and customers.
- Experience with ClaimTrak.
Fax, mail or email your resume to:
Fax: (480) 452-0408
ClaimTrak Systems, Inc.
Attn: Resume Submittal
1535 W. Harvard Avenue, Suite 102
Gilbert, AZ 85233